Meet our team of professionals
- Master’s Degree in Fencing & Modern Pentathlon ( PhD in process);
- Master’s Degree teacher of Physical Education / main subjects: Anatomy, Psychology, Pedagogy, Biomechanics, Physiology and Biochemistry /
- Founder and President of the MK Fencing Academy ( MKFA)
- Consulting the development of the Fencing Sport in the UAE since 2001
- Bulgarian National Fencing Champion Epee Cadets 1996
- Member of the Bulgarian Fencing Federation
- Master of Sports (fencing, swimming, show jumping, running and shooting)
- Former member of the Bulgarian National Modern Pentathlon Team 1993-1999
- Modern Pentathlon National Champion 1996-1999
- UIPM Coordinator in Middle East region www.pentathlon.org
- Participant in three Modern Pentathlon World Championships and two European Modern Pentathlon World Championship
- Bachelor’s Degree in Modern Pentathlon (fencing, swimming, running, horse riding and shooting)
- Physical Education-PE teacher / main subjects: Pedagogy, Biomechanics, Physiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, Psychology and Sport medicine
- Fencing Champion in Epee and Foil, 4th place Saber 1999-2000
- Member of the Bulgarian Fencing and Modern Pentathlon Federations
- Former member of the Bulgarian National Modern Pentathlon Team
- Modern pentathlon national Champion 1995-98
- Participant in European Championship 1997
- Participant in World Championship 1998
- Fencing Coach National Sports Acadmey
- University of National and World Economy
- Former member of the Bulgarian National Fencing Team
- Fencing National Champion
- Certified fencing coach from “National Sports Academy” – Bulgaria
- Bachelors degree in Marketing
As a coach
- Coach at Fencing club “Sofia” from 2010 to 2015.
- Coach at “Dream fencing club” – London during the autumn of 2014
- Bulgarian National Epee Champion in 2002,2003,2004 and 2005.
- Three times champion of the Epee Cup of Bulgaria for 2002, 2003, 2004, and vice champion in 2005.
- Balkan Vice champion for 2004. Holding the Balkan team trophy for 2007 and individual bronze medalist.
- Awarded as one of the ten best fencers of Bulgaria for 2004, 2006, 2007 and 2008.
- Former core member of the Bulgarian National team participated in a numerous “A” category tournaments across all Europe