Job Title: International Fencing Coach in Epee
MK Fencing Academy was established in 2002 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The Academy aims to develop and promote the Olympic sports of fencing and its values at regional, national and international levels and make fencing valuable prospect to the youth. MK Fencing Academy has the vision to be a centre of excellence in the Middle East.
- You are a passionate, dedicated, experienced and qualified International Fencing Coach
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have proficient and eloquent communication skillс in English
- You want to get an excellent financial compensation plus bonuses for a job well done
- You want to have professional development opportunities as а coach
- You want to be part of our international team
- You want to maintain and develop your coaching skills in international setting
- You have a good level of computer literacy
- You have a proven track record as a competitor or coach nationally and / or internationally
- You have a valid international qualification/diploma as a coach or trainer
- You have experience in planning and implementing comprehensive sports and technical programmes for children and adults
Coaching responsibilities and duties:
- Plan, develop and coach both fencing for all (recreational fencing) and high-performance programmes for children and adults in group and individual lessons
- Develop and organise annual fencing events, camps and competition plans
- Collaborate with local communities to increase awareness and understanding of the sport, resulting in increased participation at the recreational and competitive levels
- Work collaboratively with the UAE Fencing Federation and local clubs
- Mentoring, coaching clinics, recruiting new coaches
- Travel to events locally and internationally
Don’t hesitate to apply by sending your cover letter and CV to: email@example.com We will be glad to consider your application. The deadline for accepting your documents is December 20, 2019. References will be requested if the candidate is invited to an interview.
We would like to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for the second round of interviews. Applicants who are not invited for interview by December 25, 2019 may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only www.mkfencingacademy.com
Place of work: United Arab EmiratesMKFA_Job Offer